sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2009

as paredes

.



"It's kind of messy."

"That's OK."

For Tom Hansen, this was the night everything changed. That wall that Summer so often hid behind, the wall of distance, of space, of casual, that wall was slowly coming down. For here was Tom, in her world, a place few had been invited to see with their own eyes.

And there was Summer, wanting him there. Him, and no one else.

(...)

"I'm free, I'm safe. Then I realize... I'm completely alone. Then I wake up."

As he listens, Tom begins to realize that these weren't stories routinely told. These were stories one had to earn. He could feel the wall coming down. He wondered if anyone else had made it this far, which is why the next six words changed everything.

"I've never told anybody that before."

"I guess I'm not just anybody"



.




do 500 dias com ela



.

Nenhum comentário: